My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I can't wait for Girly Movie Night. Already, A is showing signs of good taste. Here's what else we'll watch:

  • Pretty in Pink
  • My Best Friend's Wedding
  • Grease
  • The Notebook
  • Father of the Bride
  • Pretty Woman
  • Dirty Dancing
  • Girls Just Want To Have Fun
  • Sleepless in Seattle
  • Gone With the Wind
  • An Officer and a Gentleman
  • Beaches
  • Say Anything
  • You've Got Mail
  • Steel Magnolias

I better stock up on Kleenex and chocolate. Posted by Picasa

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Lori Anne Haskell said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Her little outfit? Adorable. Pink AND purple...what more could a little girl ask for?

Blogger Vety said...

Steel Magnolias...still makes me cry (and get that southern accent) every time!! the Notebook....ahhh....How on earth am I supposed to go home and enthusiastically watch Friday Night Lights? (It came in the mail yesterday....) :)

Side note: Dude!!! Are you guys excited for your Tigers or what??

Blogger Momma Bean said...

Oh Bee, you can't IMAGINE how excited we are!!!! In fact, you've inspired me. I need to post M with her favorite hat. Go Tigers!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer