My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 30, 2006
One Year Portraits Posted by Picasa

The photo session was a bit of a fiasco. M wouldn't let me out of her grasp and, in fact, I'm in every photo that was taken of her. Unfortunately, because we were busy trying to figure a way to get M to calm down, we didn't get any of both of them together and only three of A on her own. By the end of the shoot, J, M and A had had enough and there was no way that I was going to be able to convince them to stick it out a little longer. The photos that we did get can be viewed here and, despite the drama, they did turn out quite exceptional, don't you think?

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Lori Anne Haskell said...

Adorable pics. There could seriously NOT be an adorable pic of the girls, because they are the cutest ever! :).

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, they're so cute!! They get more beautiful every time I see them. I love how little Audie looks exactly like you. And I mean exactly.

And Jean? Your legs? LOOK FABULOUS. I'm not even kidding.

Blogger Vety said...

Awww....these pics came out so good! I love A's little face in her pics she looks so excited! M just melts your heart she really does.

careful you're going to make me want to have more!

Are you going to try to have another photo shoot again?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer