My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 15, 2006
Happy Birthday J. You had a great one, didn't you? Chinese food, chocolate cake, work out equipment, Maxim Magazine and your Beans. And to top it all off, your favorite player sent your favorite team to the World Series. That was a gift to me, to see you jump up and down with the players, like a little boy. It can't get any better. Love love love love love... Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday J + nickname I gave adorned you with. I hope you had a great day.

To my girl J: and I bet he didn't eat ONE PIECE of that cake, did he.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. Just "adorned", not "gave". I wanted to make it sound nicer but I screwed it up anyway. Sigh.

Blogger Lori Anne Haskell said...

Awww, what a sweet pic, Jean. And happy birthday, Jim! I don't even have to say I 'hope' you have a great day, because I have no doubt you did........

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer