My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006
I am a sucker for celebrity gossip, just like everyone else. My mom has a subscription to People and Star Magazine and I gobble them up with gusto every Friday afternoon, when I'm supposed to be greeting my Beans after being away from them for a few hours. So, you can imagine my dismay when I discovered that one of my favorite actresses has split from her husband! Not shocking at all, as Mom's rags have been accurately reporting a rift for months now, but it's still sad to see another marriage biting the dust. Are us happily marrieds in the minority or what??

So, in honor of this sad day, I quote: It's like my mom says, "The weak are always trying to sabatoge the strong."

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Lori Anne Haskell said...

It's not the happily marrieds in the minority, it's the happily married CELEBS that are there.....I was not too surprised by this one, I think Ryan had issues with the amount of money Reese made......But, I liked them together too! :(. And such cute kids.

Blogger Vety said...

Isn't that the truth, it broke my heart to find out they're separating! I love them....the media is so cruel saying how he's not as big of a star as she is...I hate the media.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer