My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 30, 2006
Since I picked the girls up at 2:30 p.m., we've gotten a lot done. We went to the Secretary of State to get my license plate tags (one month late!) and then shopping at our second favorite store, Costco. We made and ate a delicious dinner. We read several books. We watched Sesame Street and The Wonder Pets. We folded three baskets of laundry (and unfolded one). We did the dishes, put the toys away and got ready for bed. Our house is cleaner than it's been since...well since right before the first guests came over for the girls' birthday party. Now they are sleeping and I'm relaxing to the tunes of Sirius 80's Hits, sipping on a Diet Coke and savoring my one serving of Dove Dark Chocolate. Girls' Night was fun and productive.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Vety said...

put us all to shame why don't you? :)

Blogger Dawn said...

That sounds like a great evening! I laughed out loud when I read the part about one UNfolded load of laundry. Is this what I have to look forward to?!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer