My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 23, 2006
How's this for a birthday gift: M walks! On the night of my birthday, after a fiasco of a birthday dinner at Abuelo's, M made it up to me by walking! We were sitting on the floor, recovering from her recent illness (think prunes people), and I asked her to get me the Cookie Monster book. She took one look at it, stood from my lap and began walking towards it. When she got to it, she bent down to pick it up and we erupted in applause! Since then, she's been practicing her new moves, doing something halfway between a wobble and a leap, and slowly gaining confidence in her skills. Thanks to Her Royal Pieness, for a wonderful birthday surprise!

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Lori Anne Haskell said...

That. Is. So. Awesome! How freaking kewl! Best give ever!

Blogger Vety said...

Ok, My jaw is still open by her knowing which is the cookie monster book. You gave birth to geniuses!!! Where oh where is the video!!!!????

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer