My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Since I’m without a camera, I thought I’d hit you all with a new old photo of A Squared.

After spending weeks in the hospital, I had accumulated a bunch of junk in my room that was piled into a box and shoved into a corner with several other boxes, as we had sold the condo while I was giving birth. In the whirlwind of recovering, adjusting, packing and moving, I never got around to going through my hospital box.

A couple of weeks ago, while we were getting the Christmas tree decorations out of the basement, I noticed the box marked “hospital” and began sifting through it. In it, I found my old camera (the one that requires FILM!) and promptly sent it out for development. Last night, when I looked at the photos, tears began streaming down my eyes.

At that time, we had no idea what we were in for. I was still high on morphine and too weary from the six week bedrest to savor the moments. They looked so fragile and small. We were strangers to each other. We didn’t know how to be parents and they were barely getting used to the world.

Anyway, the world premiere. A never before seen photo. More to come.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Lori Anne Haskell said...

So sweet Jeannie. And what a great surprise, finding that after this much time....awww.

Blogger Annika said...

That is the most beautiful photograph.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer