My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006
MISSING: My Camera

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

LAST SEEN: In the Jeep, on the way to the Christmas Show on Saturday.
REWARD: Um....well, none, really, b/c it's a P.O.S. anyway.
WEARING: A 1G memory card. Okay, so I want that back. You can keep the camera.

Until I either (a) find my camera or (b) find another camera underneath my Christmas Tree*, I will be unable to post new photos of the Beans.


*J, this is in no way a veiled attempt to coax you into purchasing a camera for me for Christmas. However, should you feel the need to do so, please contact Stacy for suggestions on what to buy.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer