My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Okay, this is a record THREE ENTRIES IN ONE DAY!!!! But I just had to, and I didn't want to wait for tomorrow. Plus, there aren't any rules with regard to how many times you post something on your blog is there? If there is, I don't know it, but then I don't know much blog ettiquete even two years after beginning.

Anyway, this is what's so great about J being a dad. He gets such a kick out of things. I love it. I love him.

From: S, J [mailto:js@hisjob.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 12:52 PM
To: Momma Bean
Subject: RE: this is the book i want

Forgot to tell you what happened this morning
The Beans were eating, The Wiggles came on television and HRP screamed for joy!
It was so funny
This next event shocked me
The Wiggles were on television and I was singing the ‘Wags the Dog” song while I was busy in the kitchen*
Out of no where I here “Wasss the Dug”
HRP said Wags the Dog**
I tried to get her to do it again but she wouldn’t
It was soooooo clear



*He was singing?!?!? I've never heard him sing before!!! And now he's singing a Wiggles song? A song I've never heard of? WTF?!?! Scratch that...every once in awhile, he'll sing, "You're my brown eyed girl." to me. Not the song, just that sentence.
**The girl just won't stop talking all of a sudden. And singing. I'm trying to compile a list of words, but she just keeps going!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer