My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 03, 2006
A helpful consumer tip from a M.O.M.

Diaper pails* are a waste of money. Mine is currently sitting in the corner of the nursery, where it's been since we moved in December. I can't for the life of me remember if we emptied it prior to moving...it was a hectic time. I was back to work and the girls were just learning that NIGHTTIME IS FOR SLEEPING.

The last time J attempted to empty it, the P.O.S. vomitted festering diapers everywhere, as we were unskilled in the ways of twisting and cutting. (Don't ask.) I thought about tossing it last night but the fear of what I'd find inside kept me from the chore. Maybe this weekend.

Anyway, Diaper thingy, you do NOT get this M.O.M.'s seal of approval.

While I'm at it.** Those childproof latches. They don't work. M&A were about to have a Dawn Liquid Soap cocktail yesterday while I was making dinner, before I discovered why they were being so pleasant and quiet. On my toes, as always, I whipped my ponytail holder out of my hair and secured it around the knobs. It being 439 degrees outside, I was pretty impressed with my generous gesture toward the Beans. Had I not cut my locks a few weeks ago, I might have thought twice about giving up the elastic.


*I'm not naming names, but if you know what TV show I was named after, you'll know what I'm talking about.
**I'm thinking this could grow into a regular thing....Consumer Reports by Momma2Beans? Stay tuned...


2 Comments:

Blogger BSumner said...

HI!!! I'm glad you found me. Our girls are close enough in age that we can compare. LOL

And OMG how freakin' cute are they????????? I showed my husband the pic of them sleeping in their highchairs.. he said.. "why can't we have those babies?" LOL

Blogger Vety said...

Ha ha ha, we used ours as a door stopper until the boys could crawl now it's hiding somewhere in the garage, I never quite figured out how to put the dirty diaper INTO the thing....you got further along than I did!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer