My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 31, 2006
Lessons learned.
This weekend, I had a project to do. Life has been hectic and I’ve been complaining about what I haven’t been able to accomplish. But a wonderful friend put it into perspective for me. Also, she posted about her recent encounter with her past and how life then compares to life now. And I’ve written and re-written a description of what she does in order to explain to you my new project, but my words just didn’t do the justice that hers did, which brought me to tears. So, I’ll just say, Becki, that I’ve taken several mental photos this weekend. I “photographed” a lot and I am trying so hard to keep them all fresh in my memory, but even two days later, I am having difficulty conjuring up the moments. I’ve tried to go back further to the fall, and the winter. To coming home for the first time and Christmas and just watching them breathe. It’s foggy and mostly, all I see are the goofy smiles that they wear now…But I’ll keep at it. I'll stop and close my eyes and remember every detail and keep that safe for someday later when they don't need me anymore. And I’ll play “Monster” when they ask. Thank you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer