My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 30, 2006
AWESOME, NOT SO AWESOME.


Awesome:
When a Bean says "Momma", purposefully or otherwise.

Not so awesome:
When a Bean is: angry/sad/hurt/bored/hungry/jealous/hell bent on getting my attention and says (in her loudest and most desperate wail), "Mommamommamommamommamaaaaaaaaaaama!"

Actually, the latter is kind of better, as it seems I'm the only one who can fix IT, whatever IT may be. And that makes me feel swell.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. They're talking? They can't be. Are they??

Blogger Momma Bean said...

They talk. They talk a lot! Especially Audrey. But it's mostly incoherent babble to everyone but them. Except, as I said, when they're upset and cry out Mamamamamamamamamama!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer