My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 26, 2006
Nine Months*
  • Maggie is 16 lbs. 4 oz. and 27 ½ inches; Audrey is 16 lbs. 3 oz. and 26 ¾ inches.
  • Maggie can cruise along the furniture and do a mean somersault off her bouncies. I'm expecting walking at any time now.
  • Audrey can scoot! This is a HUGE step for Miss A., as she was for the longest time content with just sitting. She's not fast and sometimes it's a struggle, but she CAN DO IT!
  • Their favorite show is Pinky Dinky Doo and I can sing the song for you if you'd like...c'mon....please??
  • A is allergic to eggs. :o(
  • M cries, "Mama mama mama" when she's upset, angry or if I've dared to leave the room. And she still hates strangers.
  • They LOVE water. I've promised to take them to swim class once I'm back to bikini form but I think they'll look a little funny amongst the infants when they're 10 years old!
  • I got rid of their 0-6 month clothes and cried while packing them away.
  • They had their first kiss with a boy. Gasp!
  • A will eat ANYTHING.
  • M loves to read.
  • M can give you a high-five.
  • Both can wave bye-bye, but only after the person they're waving to has left the building.
  • Both give kisses, but M is a little more discriminating with her kisses. A's favorite people to smooch are her sister and Maximus.
  • I'm grooming them for a lifetime addiction to carbohydrates.
  • I took them to Michigan State for the first time and, no, there were no kegs involved and yes, they did fall in love! Sparty on!
  • They say "mama", "dada", "papa" and "I'm hungry, feed me NOW!"
  • They still steal each other's toys, but I can see that it's starting to get ugly.
  • They're getting too big and, soon, they won't be babies anymore. Sigh.

*You try keeping a blog updated with two mobile 9 month olds, two undisciplined canines and a husband! I'm late, they're almost 10 months. Sue me. The worst is that I haven't kept up with their baby books or gotten their 9 month photos done yet. Bad Mama.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer