My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 12, 2006
It's been a difficult week or two for me. Situations out of my control have left me stressed and anxious. I used to have a glass of wine to unwind, or take a trip to the mall to purchase a little pick me up, or sneak a slice of Cheesecake Factory heaven. Now, all I need to do is just drive as fast as (il)legally possible to wherever you are. Tom Cruise was right! Pfizer eat your heart out! Forget those pills, come see HRP and LJ!!!



1 Comments:

Blogger Lori Anne Haskell said...

I love how Maggie is like "I am SOOOO cute that I can pull my sister's shirt and nobody will stop me because I am smiling and adorable......."

Great pic, and sorry you have been stressed! :(.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer