My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006
When I first created this blog, I didn’t want it to be just another photo blog. When I was pregnant, I was really good about detailing every ache and every craving. I had a way with smartly describing the latest dialogue about my ever-expanding belly with a complete stranger. And I vowed to do the same with this one. I wanted to share every one of your milestones and further prove your astonishing brilliance. Instead, I fear this has become one long photo blog of silly smiles and darling dresses. Here’s more.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But here’s the thing. [And it’s why I don’t have much in the way of video recordings of you.] Do I want to sit here at this computer, explaining what you’ve just accomplished? Or do I want to roll around on the floor and participate in discovering the NEXT BIG THING in your life? I figure I have enough time to be witty when you’re thirteen and you both hate me. I can’t get yesterday back when I just missed you exchanging toys, while I was reading the latest news. So, for now, I roll.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer