My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006
In the world of digital cameras, there's no way to keep up with baby books. I've got several wonderful childhood photos of me and my sisters, but I think the total amount of photos taken of me from birth to my teens doesn't nearly equal a quarter of the amount of photographs taken of these two beans from birth until their Baptism at seven and a half months old. By the time they reach one, we will be well above one thousand photographs, of that I'm sure. I wouldn't be surprised if we've reached that number already. Anyway, I only post a fraction of those photos here. If I posted any more, I'd (a) lose my job; and (b) crash Blogger in an instant. So, go here to see the girls' photos from their Baptism. If you can believe it, this isn't half of the photos that were taken.


1 Comments:

Blogger Lori Anne Haskell said...

OMG, so cute and so sweet. Love every single picture.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer