My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

They grow up so quickly!! Already in the exersaucers??? Thanks to Aaron and Andrew and their parents, the girls got new toys this week. Maggie is still debating whether or not she likes it, but Audrey, being the wild and crazy adventurer that she is, took to it like a fish to water. She loved it, and I almost believe that she felt pretty grown up standing there in her exersaucer! Last night, while Maggie was taking a nap, I pulled one of them into the kitchen and popped Audrey into it while I was making spaghetti and meat sauce for DD. She entertained me the whole time with fascinating stories and culinary tips. When DD walked into the house, she immediately took credit for the hot meal waiting for him!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer