My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Maggie & Max.

The dogs love the girls. We'll see how long that lasts, since Maggie is getting better and better at grasping. When they lay next to her, she entwines her fingers into their hair. She doesn't pull, but I'm waiting for the day when I hear a yelp from one of them. Also, Avery has taken to bringing her toys to the girls. I'll play catch with her and, instead of returning the toy to me, she'll plop it onto one of the girls and nudge them with her nose to get them to participate. It's the cutest thing.



1 Comments:

Blogger Lori Anne Haskell said...

That's SOOO sweet. Won't it be adorable the first time the girls can throw the toy to the dogs??

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer