My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006
The girls got these onsies from Santa Claus, who apparently shops at Baby Gap! They are so cute, and how appropriate that Mags is wearing the Daddy shirt and Audrey is wearing the Mommy shirt. Oh, and the drool stain...Maggie is definitely in the process of teething. She was like a water faucet this weekend and uncharacteristically fussy. Poor girl.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHH!!! Springers, y'all makes some kewt kids.

;)

Blogger Momma Bean said...

I'm gonna say, I have to agree with you JN. You're a sucker for hotties, so I know you know what you're talking about.

And P.S. they want to MEET YOU.

And P.P.S. don't think I didn't catch THAT! ;o)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer