My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The calm AFTER the storm.

Audrey had a rough weekend. She was hugged and held and taken in and out of her carseat, jostled, tossed, kissed and passed and she had enough. On Tuesday night, she went into her first full blown temper tantrum for a good twenty minutes. She screamed and cursed and if she could have, I swear she would have stomped her feet! When she finally had cried herself to sleep in my arms, I was afraid to move her for fear that the little tyrant would return. Finally, I gathered enough courage to lay her ever so gently into her bouncer. She stirred for just a minute as the hairs on my neck stood on end, but eventually found a comfortable spot and drifted back into a blissful two hour nap. When she finally awoke, she was recharged and full of smiles, giggles and her natural charm. She had the usual mischievous glint in her eyes and was ready and willing to investigate her new Christmas toys.

Who knew that such a tiny little thing could already be so good at being a drama queen? I guess it's true that you reap what you sow.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer