My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 16, 2006
Well, the first illness has come and gone. Everyone chided me for bragging that my girls have never been sick before, but if this is what sick is, then bring it on! I told my sister-in-law the other day that when J caught M&A's cold, he was a bigger baby than they were. But, isn't that the case, with men?
The girls took it like a man! Hah! Sure, they were a little more subdued and were covered in boogers (as was I) and didn't eat as much as normal, but they still played, they still smiled, they still survived! One evening, A went to lay her little head down on the floor while watching Sesame Street and M grabbed her Cookie Monster and curled up next to her sister. They were both feeling it and needed the comfort. They were only laying there for a little bit and then, with renewed strength, they made their way into the kitchen to help me bake cookies (photos to follow).

Everyone in the house caught the cold, including yours truly, which I guess is karma if you believe in it, but I too feel like this is a pretty mild and manageable cold. We have had our first colds and we have stronger immune systems for it. So there!

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awwwww. Glad you survived. Can't wait to see cookie pics! :).

Blogger Dawn said...

I'm glad to hear that everyone is feeling better!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer