My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Testing out the new seats. It is an adjustment because we don't have the infant carriers to set the girls in while we free ourselves to get the other girl. J doesn't like it. At all. I don't mind it, but then I don't have to carry the girls into my parents' house at 7:30 every weekday morning. The girls like them, I think, because it allows them to look outside the windows and it gives them a lot more room. I L.O.V.E. the Britax and it was worth every minute of the wild goose chase to purchase them. Now I know what everyone raves about. If you are in the market for a car seat and haven't purchased one yet: GET A BRITAX. Posted by Picasa

ETA: The car seats in the photo are actually the Graco Comfort Sport, which are wonderful car seats in their own right. Here is the Britax Roundabout.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Lori Anne Haskell said...

Awww, great pic. glad you love the car seats, they look really roomy..........

Blogger Vety said...

soooo glad you talked about this! The boys are starting to outgrow (i.e. the straps are getting too tight) their supposed 40 lb car seat. I'm freaking out. Meanwhile....your little girls look so cute!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer