My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mommabean.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 05, 2006
Posted by Picasa
So I'm not going to beat around the bush or anything, people.

These girls are freakin' C-U-T-E!!!

I can't help it!!! You know the phrase, "a face only a mother could love"...well sorry kid, but these girls broke the mold. J says it should be illegal. We're THOSE type of parents. We gush. When people tell us the girls are cute we readily agree (but inside, we're yelling, "we KNOW!!!!!").

I have to admit, when I was pregnant...yes...I did the usual worrying about their health and well-being. But, once we had a conversation and I asked J, "What IF one or both are...ugly????? J immediately chided me and informed me that they would be perfect. But that phrase about being loved by only your mother had to come from somewhere! What if one or both of our beans had that face??? What if? Of course, I would have still loved that Maggie and that Audrey. I would have still dressed them up like my little dolls and posted their photos for the world to see. I would have still gushed and beamed and winked and glowed. But we'll never really know will we?

Because these girls are freakin' C-U-T-E!!!!

**If this post offended you or turned your stomach in any way, just be thankful that I didn't post the diaper shots...because THAT would have put me over the edge. ADORABLE!!!**


1 Comments:

Blogger Lori Anne Haskell said...

I agree 100%! They are both perfect!! :). But, I have told you that before so you already knew that, ;).

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer